· Promote awareness for prevention, awareness, facilitate treatment and rehabilitation,
· Provide care and support for stroke and nervous system. disorders
· Conduct and facilitate research and development on stroke and nervous system disorders
· Facilitate client-care givers interaction, service provision and consumption.
· Facilitate and provision of functional aids to individual with stroke and or nervous system disorders in reducing disability, dependency and promote productivity.
· Provide institutionalized care with individual with stroke and or nervous system disorders for effective societal reintegration, community participation and return to productive lifestyle.
· Provide after-hospital discharge care and support towards secondary prevention and prevention of secondary complication and prevent dependency in the performance of activities of daily living and improving quality of life and wellbeing.
· Provide support system for relatives and informal caregivers of individuals with stroke and or nervous system disorders to relieve primary and secondary burdens of care and improve quality of life.
Objectivity: Deal with everybody without discrimination or ulterior motive. Beneficence: Act in the best interest of ourRead More
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!